The major use for chemically cross linked Polyethylene is in the insulation of chilled & hot water piping & equipment where it's superior insulating properties offer distinct advantages over the fibreglass, nitrile rubber and polystyrene products that have generally been used in these applications
Therm-o-lag foil faced chemically cross linked Polyethylene is supplied in preformed pipe section in 2M long lengths an in rolls 1M wide and a thickness of 10,25, 38 or 50 mm.
Therm-o-lag is suitable for insulating pipes & equipment operating within the temperature range of -70℃ to +95℃.
- AS1530.3 Test Report Foil Faced PE sheet
- SDS Therm-o-lag Polyethylene Pipe Insulation
- ODP Chemically Cross Linked Foamed PE
- TDS Chemically Cross Linked PE Pipe / Sheet
- Formaldehyde Test Certificate PE
- TVOC Test Certificate PE
- BCA - R Values - Polyethylene
- Chloride Content Hanalon PE