The major use for chemically cross linked Polyethylene is in the insulation of chilled & hot water piping & equipment where it's superior insulating properties offer distinct advantages over the fibreglass, nitrile rubber and polystyrene products that have generally been used in these applications
Thermobreak is a product particularly suitable for high temperature pipe insulation for solar heating.
Therm-o-lag foil faced chemically cross linked Polyethylene is supplied in preformed pipe section in 2M long lengths an in rolls 1M wide and a thickness of 10,25, 38 or 50 mm.
Thermobreak Solar is a foil faced polyolefin (polyethylene) foam including a 6mm heat resistant internal layer (polyester) and is supplied in preformed pipe section lengths of 2m.
Therm-o-lag is suitable for insulating pipes & equipment operating within the temperature range of -70C to +95C.
Thermobreak Solar is suitable for insulating pipes operating within the temperature range of -40ºC to +160ºC.
- AS1530.3 Test Report Foil Faced PE sheet
- SDS Therm-o-lag Polyethylene Pipe Insulation
- ODP Chemically Cross Linked Foamed PE
- R Value Foil Faced PE Sheet 10-25mm
- R Value Foil Faced PE Sheet 38mm
- R Value Foil Faced PE Sheet 50mm
- TDS Chemically Cross Linked PE Pipe
- Formaldehyde Test Certificate PE
- TVOC Test Certificate PE
- BCA - R Values - Polyethylene